Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello New World

First off, the High Girls as a whole would like to welcome you to TheHighGirls.Blogspot.com. Secondly, we would like to inform you that we are NOT A CLIQUE! We are a female promotional street team stationed in Southern California. The original members of the High Girls include: Bee, Lefty, Mandie, DJ Angie Ang, Kasey, Nisha, Gabbs, & Carla.


Our sole purpose as a street team is the promotion of:
A) Skye High as an artist
B) His appearances at shows and/or events
C) His music in general, including mixtapes and single tracks

So this blog is musically inclined. It's hard to believe that there's a group of girls with no drama between them, and yet, here we are! Stay tuned; the blog is just getting started but we're going hard!

5 comments:

tashamama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erinPEPPER said...

i knew sumthin like that was goin to b said

it aint nothin but love on this side.

ross lake said...

so of course, like I said before I told the girls to make the blog, there are the God given haters who were going to say that my girls are trying to be like the F2D Ladies. Then there will be the few that are going to say that Skye is trying to be a F2D artist. And there might even be a handful who say that I'm trying to hard or having my girls try to hard to get my shit off the ground. Honestly, I don't care what you say about me or my girls cause they don't give a shit neither. I'm genuinely thankful to have a group of people, whether girls or whatever, behind me as much as my girls are and that are willing to take the harsh criticism..so please, by all means, hate away....I'll take that into consideration when you tryna get a cheaper ticket to my show!!! (cheese/wink)

Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee said...

yesss thats what we are !
because thats definitely my goal in life.... i mean what else is life about but F2D ! gheeezzzh what were we thinking high girls?
we should've just asked to be apart of the F2D ladies so we can support f2d cause im sure they are the only upcoming artists in los angeles...gheezh... we're trying so haarrdd tooooooooo. man whatever did we think ?


lmmfao. tasha that comment was SOOOO COOOOOOOL i wanna be you when i grow up& just make random comments that noone will ever care about..except me of course (which is why i said something) because youre sooo totally cool and hip the way you write with letters & numbers ... lol

ok im gonna stop before i get in trouble...